Author Topic: Which banks allow foreigner to open a deposit account?  (Read 1577 times)

flyingscot and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Online JTF

• Site Admin
  • Expat XO
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 116
  • -Receive: 156
  • Have no fear!
Re: Which banks allow foreigner to open a deposit account?
« Reply #15 on: 21:33 03-Jan-2018 »
I'm a non resident in my country, as I'm staying outside it for more than 181 days in a financial year.
I'm a non resident in Ukraine as I've not applied for PRP and keep renewing my TRP.
For banks and taxmen, can I stay global non-resident and take advantage of that?
Що Що!!?

Online jdanielca

• Expat Messenger
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 3
  • I'm new here - please be gentle with me!!
« Reply #16 on: 20:07 06-Jan-2018 »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That may well be, but the  question  is if I ever want PR? I'd rather move on to a better place like France or Spain and my fiancee wholeheartedly agrees with me. She says why the heck stay in this lawless filthy and corrupt country?

lol why are you even here if you hate it so much... people are ridiculous.. it is not that lawless filthy and corrupt.. you think spain is better? u must be crazy hahaha france is a pita... u think bureaucracy in ukraine is bad... try france...no respect for the place that is hosting you.

Also you don't need a PR to be able to receive money.. some kind of resident permit... I also found a better way to send money to ukraine.... so for example... privatbank's correspondent bank is in germany.. if one of you guys happens to have a bank account in germany for example or maybe even any EU country (not sure) transfers might cost less than using transferwise directly. so if you move some money say from asia or wherever via transferwise to your account in the EU.. which is quite cheap to do...then you use swift and move it to privatbank for example... it will cost less in total than moving it directly with transferwise.. I did it with Euros.. not sure about USD....

Offline frank1010

• I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 182
  • -Receive: 268
  • I'm new here - please be gentle with me!!
« Reply #17 on: 23:45 06-Jan-2018 »
Sir, you have written 2 posts and start telling people that they must be crazy? I have lived in France, Spain, Morocco, Canada, Germany and I have traveled almost the whole world hence I know what I am talking about. Yes, Spain and France (where relatives of mine are living) are better concerning the legal situation than Ukraine. you can find enough examples in this forum about what is wrong here. I have a TRP which is a temporary residence (just in case you don't know what it means) and no bank wanted ro give me an account which enables me to receive money locally (meaning from a ukraine resident or company). that is what I had written...