Author Topic: 6 wives, 29 kids  (Read 284 times)

Offline AkMike

• Global Moderator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1865
  • -Receive: 1429
Re: 6 wives, 29 kids
« Reply #15 on: 23:52 13-Nov-2017 »
 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
In Russia we only had two TV channels. Channel One was propaganda. Channel Two consisted of a KGB officer telling you: Turn back at once to Channel One. Yakov Smirnoff

Online David Rochlin

• Vip Lounge member
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 817
  • -Receive: 1156
  • Statue of the Motherland
« Reply #16 on: 00:35 14-Nov-2017 »
But, Blinni is a mild Russian swear word...

Online Reggie

• I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1217
  • -Receive: 973
  • 100% Against jellied eels
« Reply #17 on: 00:57 14-Nov-2017 »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So what is this thread about?

The Thread:

Whenever the weather is bad, and the forum is slow, I'll put up a video; "Here's what I'm watching."   The thought behind it being that maybe some of the other folks are bored too, and maybe find some video interesting.  Maybe they're looking for something to watch and chat about.   Honestly, I was pretty repulsed by the guy with 35 kids video (Youtube suggested it, but probably because I'm looking at twisted things anyway  :D ).   

Brando:

My first choice was actually a documentary about Marlon Brando.  I didn't post it because I thought it would be boring (made after his death based on cassette tapes he privately recorded).  But I was wrong; that may have been the better choice.  Actually very interesting video.  Everyone knows what a great screen actor he was, but even in death his movie is much more interesting than most movies out today. 

Really well-made: "Listen to Me Marlon" - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It covers his life.  How he became interested in women from Tahiti.   His time at military school.  How he was taught acting by refugees fleeing the USSR.   Pretty fascinating stuff.   

Offline kyivkpic

• I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1386
  • -Receive: 1311
Re: Marlon Brando
« Reply #18 on: 09:16 14-Nov-2017 »
So what is this thread about?

The Thread:

Whenever the weather is bad, and the forum is slow, I'll put up a video; "Here's what I'm watching."   The thought behind it being that maybe some of the other folks are bored too, and maybe find some video interesting.  Maybe they're looking for something to watch and chat about.   Honestly, I was pretty repulsed by the guy with 35 kids video (Youtube suggested it, but probably because I'm looking at twisted things anyway  :D ).   

Brando:

My first choice was actually a documentary about Marlon Brando.  I didn't post it because I thought it would be boring (made after his death based on cassette tapes he privately recorded).  But I was wrong; that may have been the better choice.  Actually very interesting video.  Everyone knows what a great screen actor he was, but even in death his movie is much more interesting than most movies out today. 

Really well-made: "Listen to Me Marlon" - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It covers his life.  How he became interested in women from Tahiti.   His time at military school.  How he was taught acting by refugees fleeing the USSR.   Pretty fascinating stuff.

Everyone loves the Godfather. I'm sure his personal life was fascinating since he was able to perfectly act out one of the most complex characters ever.

It's better to study great men instead of horrible people who need to be sterilized.
Твоя голова всегда в ответе за то, куда сядет твой зад.

Offline Дідусь

• Global Moderator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1767
  • -Receive: 3926
  • Retired, living near the cognac distillery!
    • Expatua
« Reply #19 on: 18:00 14-Nov-2017 »
So what is this thread about? A pedophile with a lot of children, eugenics and the fate of our species, the nuances of constitutional law, the dynamics of our relationships on this forum or pancakes?

I'm confused but I like pancakes too.

Don't be confused KP. "Batter" to go with the flow and enjoy blinis and the ORIGINAL Fleetwood Mac with Peter Green.
"When surrounded by the dark void of the wilfully blind, it does not excuse those that are a spark of light their duty to shine" - Pompey Nik

Offline kyivkpic

• I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1386
  • -Receive: 1311
« Reply #20 on: 20:03 14-Nov-2017 »
So what is this thread about? A pedophile with a lot of children, eugenics and the fate of our species, the nuances of constitutional law, the dynamics of our relationships on this forum or pancakes?

I'm confused but I like pancakes too.

Don't be confused KP. "Batter" to go with the flow and enjoy blinis and the ORIGINAL Fleetwood Mac with Peter Green.

Why do you Brits have to make such corny puns?

::)
Твоя голова всегда в ответе за то, куда сядет твой зад.

Online Fraucha

• Global Moderator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2594
  • -Receive: 4044
  • I have equal disrespect for everyone.
    • Sundra-Tanakoh
« Reply #21 on: 20:18 14-Nov-2017 »
So it is ok to have all those wives and kids in the USA but we can't have a small bank account overseas?
Peace is the failure of the military to convince the government that it can and should kick its enemies ass.