Author Topic: The Brain-Shattering Stupidity of Trump Voters  (Read 3596 times)

Online sosednik

• Expat XO
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 81
  • -Receive: 199
  • Героям слава! Смерть ворогам!
Re: The Brain-Shattering Stupidity of Trump Voters
« Reply #90 on: 10:34 12-Aug-2017 »
Thanks to Danno, for steering back to the topic of this thread.

As I wrote above, millions of Trumpniks are unable to distinguish fact from fantasy.

More recently, I wrote about "agents of the Russian Federation" making "unauthorized access to DNC computers."  While disputing this statement, Danno used the word "hacked."

Now, he fantasizes that I'm misusing the word "hacking" ... when in fact, I didn't use it at all!

Poor Trumpniks.  They must fabricate, evade, and constantly change the subject ... because they know that Truth is deadly to their cause.

Offline Дідусь

• Global Moderator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1839
  • -Receive: 3979
  • Retired, living near the cognac distillery!
    • Expatua
« Reply #91 on: 21:39 12-Aug-2017 »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PLease explain what exactly Putin did to  hack the election?

Ask the Impaler himself but you will have to wait as he is trippin', fishin' & strippin' right now.

"When surrounded by the dark void of the wilfully blind, it does not excuse those that are a spark of light their duty to shine" - Pompey Nik

Offline Danno99

• Expat VSOP
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 27
  • -Receive: 40
« Reply #92 on: 07:16 14-Aug-2017 »
Thanks to Danno, for steering back to the topic of this thread.

As I wrote above, millions of Trumpniks are unable to distinguish fact from fantasy.

More recently, I wrote about "agents of the Russian Federation" making "unauthorized access to DNC computers."  While disputing this statement, Danno used the word "hacked."

Now, he fantasizes that I'm misusing the word "hacking" ... when in fact, I didn't use it at all!

Poor Trumpniks.  They must fabricate, evade, and constantly change the subject ... because they know that Truth is deadly to their cause.

If I falsely attributed "Hack" to you, it was a mistake.... which is all together different than a fabrication.

If you are unclear what *fabrication* means, I will refer you to CNN.
Montaigne's axiom: "Nothing is so firmly believed as what we least know."

Online Tnic

• My own TITLE? omg, omg, omg.....
  • Vip Lounge member
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3126
  • -Receive: 1355
  • Gainfully unemployed
« Reply #93 on: 13:57 14-Aug-2017 »
 :D :D :D :D
If you didn't come here to be insulted where do you usually go?

Offline shuggah21

• Expat VS
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 39
  • -Receive: 55
  • I'm new here - please be gentle with me!!
« Reply #94 on: 15:01 14-Aug-2017 »
There's a strong probability that Trump won't be the Republican nominee for POTUS in 2020, which would be an historic first.

Online Tnic

• Vip Lounge member
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • Gainfully unemployed
« Reply #95 on: 21:39 14-Aug-2017 »
There's a very strong probability that pigs will fly very soon.   ::)

Offline kyivkpic

• I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1443
  • -Receive: 1360
« Reply #96 on: 22:33 14-Aug-2017 »
The thing is that the big orange Don himself is likely actually innocent of conclusion. He probably doesn't even understand things like astroturfing, url hijacking, spoofing and all kinds of shady techniques used in marketing and in politics online.

Are you sure you're talking with fellow red blooded American Trump supporters online and not Vasya and Vanya's sophisticated bots that are actually smarter than the low end of the intelligence distribution curve that represents the same minority of the public that actually bothers to vote and participate in the poop show that is American presidential politics?

The Kremlin has been taking advantage of gullible American's for decades. That said, I think a number of Trump's entourage are slimy and dirty as Frak and probably love Moscow for the cheap whores (maybe you can even kill one in Russia for enough money). Both of his sons seem just like the main character in "American Psycho". I bet they even sit in the boardroom comparing business cards and go into a rage if someone has a better one and then take the anger out on a hooker. That is exactly the type of people the Trumps seem like to me. They even have the bad suits from the 80's and the slicked back hair. 

« Last Edit: 00:16 15-Aug-2017 by kyivkpic »
Твоя голова всегда в ответе за то, куда сядет твой зад.

Offline shuggah21

• Expat VS
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 39
  • -Receive: 55
  • I'm new here - please be gentle with me!!
« Reply #97 on: 07:26 16-Aug-2017 »
What an embarrassing train wreck of a press conference. Invoking the 25th Amendment is surely on the table now.

Offline David Rochlin

• Vip Lounge member
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 821
  • -Receive: 1173
  • Statue of the Motherland
« Reply #98 on: 09:06 16-Aug-2017 »
Intelligent people make excuse after excuse for Trump.  At some point he will do something to lose that unquestioning support.  We are not even close to that point.  Trump supporters see the President as willing to do real deregulation, and he is starting to do that, and there are so many regulations and unnecessary laws weighing down he U.S. economy, that he can keep throwing red meat to supporters for the rest of his term.  That will keep him from being impeached.  The one cloud on the immediate horizon is that people might be ticked if the health industry collapses for a couple of years.

Offline Danno99

• Expat VSOP
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 27
  • -Receive: 40
« Reply #99 on: 21:46 16-Aug-2017 »
:D :D :D :D
Yes as we have seen in Charlottesville, politically correct violence is all the rage now.
Montaigne's axiom: "Nothing is so firmly believed as what we least know."

Online Tnic

• Vip Lounge member
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • Gainfully unemployed
« Reply #100 on: 22:45 16-Aug-2017 »
What an embarrassing train wreck of a press conference. Invoking the 25th Amendment is surely on the table now.

More wishful thinking.  Dream on.

There is zero basis for impeachment, only the deranged and unhinged left think it possible.

Online sosednik

• Expat XO
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 81
  • -Receive: 199
  • Героям слава! Смерть ворогам!
The Stupid Won't Stop!!!
« Reply #101 on: 21:48 12-Oct-2017 »
Congress enacted, and the President signed into law, a bill imposing sanctions on countries whose policies and actions are strongly opposed to those of the United States:

North Korea, Iran, and the Russian Federation.

The law REQUIRES the executive branch (that's Trump) to take action to carry out the sanctions.

The deadline imposed by the law of the United States is in 2 days.

The Kremlin's hand-picked POTUS has taken no action whatsoever on sanctions against Russia, although he has had months now in which to do so.

Two US Senators have written to the President, expressing their dismay that he has failed to act against America's foe, and urging him to do something now.

If there's anything Trump loves to do, it's to insult and belittle anybody who doesn't suck up to him.

Since he started his campaign for President, he has insulted many dozens of people (somebody tracks this, I think it may be more than a hundred).

But he won't bad-mouth Mr Putin.

In spite of all evidence, millions of Trumpniks still refuse to believe, that Trump is "in bed" with his Russian counterpart.

How to explain, such pants-sh!tting stupidity?

Offline kyivkpic

• I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1443
  • -Receive: 1360
Re: The Stupid Won't Stop!!!
« Reply #102 on: 23:46 12-Oct-2017 »
Congress enacted, and the President signed into law, a bill imposing sanctions on countries whose policies and actions are strongly opposed to those of the United States:

North Korea, Iran, and the Russian Federation.

The law REQUIRES the executive branch (that's Trump) to take action to carry out the sanctions.

The deadline imposed by the law of the United States is in 2 days.

The Kremlin's hand-picked POTUS has taken no action whatsoever on sanctions against Russia, although he has had months now in which to do so.

Two US Senators have written to the President, expressing their dismay that he has failed to act against America's foe, and urging him to do something now.

If there's anything Trump loves to do, it's to insult and belittle anybody who doesn't suck up to him.

Since he started his campaign for President, he has insulted many dozens of people (somebody tracks this, I think it may be more than a hundred).

But he won't bad-mouth Mr Putin.

In spite of all evidence, millions of Trumpniks still refuse to believe, that Trump is "in bed" with his Russian counterpart.

How to explain, such pants-sh!tting stupidity?

It goes beyond that.

...the 25th Amendment?the provision by which a majority of the Cabinet can vote to remove the president. When Bannon mentioned the 25th Amendment, Trump said, ?What?s that??

Kelly is sequestering him. I bought popcorn yesterday. The Trump show is starting to get interesting.

The "calm before the storm" comment he made recently was gold. Throwing cans of chicken and paper towels to hurricane victims like t-shirts to a concert crowd was priceless.

I'd bet at some point he will show his penis in public.

If I were him, I would.

Твоя голова всегда в ответе за то, куда сядет твой зад.

Offline David Rochlin

• Vip Lounge member
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 821
  • -Receive: 1173
  • Statue of the Motherland
« Reply #103 on: 01:04 13-Oct-2017 »
It's not like Trump has made any effort to disguise his open admiration for Putin, other than to threaten to pull the licenses of two TV networks, if that counts.

Offline cc3

• Vip Lounge member
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 519
  • -Receive: 788
« Reply #104 on: 15:27 13-Oct-2017 »
In the meantime, the anti-Trumpers have a model citizen like Harvey Weinstein (close Hillary buddy) to promote as their model civic leader!

:D :D :D
"But if history teaches anything, it teaches that simpleminded appeasement or wishful thinking about our adversaries is folly. It means the betrayal of our past, the squandering of our freedom."

Ronald Reagan