Author Topic: New Traffic Fine Rates  (Read 493 times)

Online Reggie

• I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1391
  • -Receive: 1158
  • 100% Against jellied eels
Re: New Traffic Fine Rates
« Reply #15 on: 22:54 04-Dec-2017 »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
self-driving cars soon make human driving nearly illegal (I hope).

I won't trust self-driving cars until I see a good moose sensor.

And only if it also has a car-jacking sensor that ignores the red light and hauls @ss if needed.

Life would be tragic if it weren't funny.

Offline kyivkpic

• I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1446
  • -Receive: 1365
« Reply #16 on: 23:14 04-Dec-2017 »
I'm not sure all the different kinds of sensors and cameras that the new self-driving cars will have but they will be much better at spotting moose than we are at night.

As for car jacking and emergency situations, it's a good question. You could program a panic mode and the neural network AI will be much better at taking evasive maneuvers and getting to a safe place. It won't be panicking or dealing with adrenaline. Biometric sensors can already tell if someone is in serious trouble and the car will understand to take the passenger to the hospital. 

Also, the cars can easily be programmed to not allow anyone but authorized drivers so there won't be much point in stealing them, especially when they're all tied to the mobile networks and GPS.

Твоя голова всегда в ответе за то, куда сядет твой зад.

Online Fraucha

• Global Moderator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2669
  • -Receive: 4158
  • I have equal disrespect for everyone.
    • Sundra-Tanakoh
« Reply #17 on: 06:23 05-Dec-2017 »
The traffic police system was eliminated, and the police were limited in authority.

Oh you mean the fat little guys who wave you down for whatever reason and then ask for money on the spot? Limited authority? lol yeah that was a Fraking joke right?
Peace is the failure of the military to convince the government that it can and should kick its enemies ass.

Online Reggie

• I live here
  • Thank You
« Reply #18 on: 07:06 05-Dec-2017 »
The traffic police system was eliminated, and the police were limited in authority.

Oh you mean the fat little guys who wave you down for whatever reason and then ask for money on the spot? Limited authority? lol yeah that was a Fraking joke right?

you are 100% right

and you are up way too early, I'm going back to bed.  I just clicked the site on 7am by mistake.

Offline EnglishMKyiv

• Vip Lounge member
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 37
  • -Receive: 266
« Reply #19 on: 11:53 05-Dec-2017 »
This will solve the problems, except there will be so many goat carts on the roads that real drivers will have to be careful to not hit an innocent goat.

Quite possibly a step in the right direction.  I think you are onto something here.

Slight mistake in your photo there ... this is what the Ukrainian version looks like...

We live only to discover beauty. All else is a form of waiting.

Online Reggie

• I live here
  • Thank You
« Reply #20 on: 13:02 05-Dec-2017 »

Slight mistake in your photo there ... this is what the Ukrainian version looks like...
That's the sports package, Bovine Turbo.

Hybrid engine: grass in the front, gas in the back. 

And if there's ever a roadside emergency, a family of 4 can comfortably have shishlik dinner while they wait for help.   
« Last Edit: 13:04 05-Dec-2017 by Reggie »

Online VGera

• Expat VS
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 93
  • Is everything already bad, or still getting worse?
« Reply #21 on: 10:01 07-Dec-2017 »

An accident is a mistake. Most of Ukraine's so-called "accidents" are down to criminal negligence - a complete and utter disregard for others. This can be caused by drugs and alcohol but perhaps most incidents are caused by the Ukrainian psyche.

It's very simple and logically explainable.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ДТП (дорожньо-транспортна пригода)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ADVENTURE

Well, in fact it's omonym, but you do not have to be surprized.
« Last Edit: 10:05 07-Dec-2017 by VGera »

Online VGera

• Expat VS
  • Thank You
« Reply #22 on: 11:50 29-Dec-2017 »

Speed ​​limit

From January 1, 2018, the allowed speed of cars in settlements will be reduced from 60 km / h. up to 50 km / h. This change is also provided for by the Cabinet of Ministers Decree №883 .

Fellows, reminding you that this change will come to effect in just 2 days. Nothing will happen and it does not mean all cars out there will slow down after chimes ring 12, neither will police fine all driving 71 and over. Just keep it in mind and drive safely.

Online VGera

• Expat VS
  • Thank You
« Reply #23 on: 12:51 29-Dec-2017 »
New parking fines is a different story.

Rada adopted the Law 5364 dd 04.11.2016 and it it will come in force somwhere in Feb, 2018.

According to this there are few dramatic changes expected:

1. Parking rules infringements from now on will be documented not only by the police, but also by civil "parking inspectors" hired by local administrations (very likely among the former PARKERS (the criminallike looking guys in light-reflecting jackets used to take cash for your parking))

2. To issue a Parking ticket they do not need a car driver to be present. 2 pictures or video record is enough to issue a ticket. For parking rules infringements officially registered owner (importer, user) will be held responsible. If the official owner wants to receive the information regarding his tickets he can officially register his mob. tel and/or e-mail to receive the notifications.

3. For all parking rules infringements (section 15 (except parking on grass and at garbage containers), parking on a 2-nd lane, blocking the walking or driving pass, including such blocking inside parking areas, unlawfull parking on the spots marked for disabled) the car is subject to toll evacuation.

4. The fine for unpaid parking in a toll parking area is 20 times the cost of an hour parking. Unpaid parking - 10 minutes stay with no parking cashpoint ticket under your windshield or 10 min after it expires.
NOTE. according to the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login parkers are not allowed to take cash (except maybe those sitting inside an exit booth giving you a ticket and opens the bar in exchange for your money). you have to and should ONLY pay for your parking either to STATIONARY installed parking cashpoints (there have to be at least 1 for every 20 parking slots), using mobile payment option (information about which have to be available at the parking area)  or prepaid subscribtion schemes if any. on-road parking areas have to be marked with blue lines. Special out-of-road parking places have to be equipped with STATIONARY installed automatic entrance-exit control terminals. All the latter means if there is something wrong with the parking area equipment you are allowed not to pay.
-----------------------------------------------
29. Сплата вартості послуг з користування майданчиками для платного паркування не здійснюється у разі незабезпечення оператором належного функціонування засобів сплати вартості зазначених послуг відповідно до вимог цих Правил щодо обладнання таких майданчиків.
=============================
« Last Edit: 13:04 29-Dec-2017 by VGera »

Offline kyivkpic

• I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1446
  • -Receive: 1365
« Reply #24 on: 13:37 29-Dec-2017 »
We all know it's a waste of time. These degenerates shouldn't be allowed to have cars. Period.

Fines are not going to change anything. Not without an occupying army from a civilized country here to enforce them and teach these pieces of poop to behave properly.
« Last Edit: 14:08 29-Dec-2017 by kyivkpic »
Твоя голова всегда в ответе за то, куда сядет твой зад.