Author Topic: Set up business  (Read 313 times)

Offline Vladlawyer

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • I'm new here - please be gentle with me!!
Set up business
« on: 12:29 09-Nov-2017 »
You can look attachment about procedure of establishing business in Kyiv.
My whatsapp num if you got some questions
For applying residency in Ukraine. you need to have some reasons. For example work in ukranian company, establish own company in Ukraine, marry on Ukranian citizen or do some volunteer activity and etc. If you have some of this reasons you can get visa d in any any Ukranian embassy abroad of Ukraine. After that you can apply for residency. Except documents that prove reasons of getting residency you will need to prepare medical insurance for 1 year term, pay government fee i amount of 20 $, invitation letter from person/company/ngo who invited you to Ukraine. You will get residency in 10 days after your application. As you get residency in 30 days you will need to get registration address. This is a full procedure to get temporal residency in Ukraine. You can use some advisors to get this residency. For example lawyers from firm take 150 $ from one temporal residency permit. The cost of such service in Ukraine is from 150 till 300 $. I hope I helped you with this information.

Also you can look attachment about procedure of establishing business in Kyiv.
« Last Edit: 13:38 09-Nov-2017 by Дідусь »

Offline AkMike

• Global Moderator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1948
  • -Receive: 1480
Re: Set up business
« Reply #1 on: 13:16 09-Nov-2017 »
Sorry Vlad, you can't advertize here unless you're a commercial member.

If you wish to advertize please contact "Ace123" with a PM.

Thanks
In Russia we only had two TV channels. Channel One was propaganda. Channel Two consisted of a KGB officer telling you: Turn back at once to Channel One. Yakov Smirnoff

Offline Дідусь

• Global Moderator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1838
  • -Receive: 3979
  • Retired, living near the cognac distillery!
    • Expatua
« Reply #2 on: 13:42 09-Nov-2017 »
Further, if you check the main You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login page, you will see a paid advertisement for the BBCU who offer the same service as yourself.

"When surrounded by the dark void of the wilfully blind, it does not excuse those that are a spark of light their duty to shine" - Pompey Nik

Online Reggie

• I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1376
  • -Receive: 1147
  • 100% Against jellied eels
« Reply #3 on: 15:00 09-Nov-2017 »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If you have some of this reasons you can get visa d in any any Ukranian embassy abroad of Ukraine.

If you are going to suggest opening a company as a basis for getting a TR Permit, you should also DETAIL the following:

1 - What Tax obligations the person will have.

2 - Cost of accountants, and the frequency of accounting reports to tax authorities.

3 - Cost and procedures for closing the company.

4 - All issues relating to the director of the company.

5 - Official address of the company.

6 - Whether the company needs to have any real income, and how much.

7 - All potential down-sides of using this method. 

I am a lawyer too.   In my country our law license depends on full honesty and a fiduciary duty to the CLIENT (that means you tell the client everything they might want to know, the risks, the costs, the hassle, etc.).  That's WHY a client hires a lawyer.   

Here in Ukraine, I see a lot of incomplete information given to clients.   A lawyer is supposed to be your best and most loyal friend on certain matters; in Ukraine I don't see that.   I see people doing business and hawking services like they hawk apples at the bazar. 

I say stick around -- I want to be pleasantly surprised by you.   Stay and discuss the positives and negatives of these visa schemes.   Fill the thread with substantive information.   Then it's really useful to foreigners.     

A foreigner can find a lawyer to do a business visa anywhere - that doesn't help much.  If you stick around and provide info, that might show you take your work seriously and that you have good communication skills, which clients require.   
« Last Edit: 17:00 09-Nov-2017 by Reggie »
Life would be tragic if it weren't funny.

Offline Jay

• I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 694
  • -Receive: 261
« Reply #4 on: 00:17 10-Nov-2017 »
Maybe the OP can stick around and contribute here -- we do need those in the system to give opinions here.
Of course -- it would be great if those that do choose to use the professional services offered were to come back and write  a review etc !! :)

The forum is a really useful  resource -- and the more competence available can only add to that.

Offline Дідусь

• Global Moderator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
    • Expatua
« Reply #5 on: 03:05 10-Nov-2017 »
Maybe the OP can stick around and contribute here -- we do need those in the system to give opinions here.
Of course -- it would be great if those that do choose to use the professional services offered were to come back and write  a review etc !! :)

The forum is a really useful  resource -- and the more competence available can only add to that.

Indeed but the forum needs to try and pay its way. For example, this week required a further year?s hosting costs payable in advance.

"When surrounded by the dark void of the wilfully blind, it does not excuse those that are a spark of light their duty to shine" - Pompey Nik

Offline Jay

• I live here
  • Thank You
« Reply #6 on: 05:58 10-Nov-2017 »

Indeed but the forum needs to try and pay its way. For example, this week required a further year?s hosting costs payable in advance.

Agree ---  I did say "Maybe the OP can stick around and contribute here"   ;D  $$$$ :D ;D

Online Fraucha

• Global Moderator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2666
  • -Receive: 4149
  • I have equal disrespect for everyone.
    • Sundra-Tanakoh
« Reply #7 on: 07:51 10-Nov-2017 »

Yeah because I have the incompetence part covered already !!!

Peace is the failure of the military to convince the government that it can and should kick its enemies ass.

Offline Дідусь

• Global Moderator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
    • Expatua
« Reply #8 on: 08:57 10-Nov-2017 »

:D :D :D ;D ;) 8)

Offline Jay

• I live here
  • Thank You
« Reply #9 on: 11:28 10-Nov-2017 »

;)

I was going to say something -- but my brain caught up with my mouth !! :D