Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Posting for postings sake / Re: Only in Ukraine
« Last Post by Tnic on Today at 09:11 »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My bank is in the Czech Republic, I get a lot of paypal payments and need the money to land where the paypal gods approve.

That is strange about the cards...When it was time for new cards I got a SMS, I walked over to the bank and they had the cards ready for me, I selected PINs there, whole process took 10 minutes. No mail.   I dunno, maybe they treat VIP Customers much better because I haven't had issues (except one on the SWIFT Transfer. but it was not Privat's problem) .or mis-communications with Privat at all.

That makes sense. But PayPal has nothing to do with PrivatBank.
jb, I read the PDF attached to the link you sent, still can't find a PrivateBank official connection...what am I missing??

I think JB was stating he uses the Czech bank BECAUSE he gets a lot of PP money.  Not that it's affiliated with Privat.

Me?  I have 3 accts with TD Bank and just pay the withdrawal fees.
Fun, Games and Jokes / Re: Choices choices....
« Last Post by Fraucha on Today at 07:56 »
Blubberela......sounds like Fraucha's wife  :D

Don't be a dick.

That was pretty Fraking rude Ben. I owe you a bitch slapping.
« Last Post by Fraucha on Today at 07:54 »
My bank is in the Czech Republic, I get a lot of paypal payments and need the money to land where the paypal gods approve.

That is strange about the cards...When it was time for new cards I got a SMS, I walked over to the bank and they had the cards ready for me, I selected PINs there, whole process took 10 minutes. No mail.   I dunno, maybe they treat VIP Customers much better because I haven't had issues (except one on the SWIFT Transfer. but it was not Privat's problem) .or mis-communications with Privat at all.

That makes sense. But PayPal has nothing to do with PrivatBank.
jb, I read the PDF attached to the link you sent, still can't find a PrivateBank official connection...what am I missing??
« Last Post by julienp on Yesterday at 20:52 »
I tend to you agree you here, that Privat (for the most part) seems to be the better bank going.   Things seem to work well generally, and then there are a few of the weird things I pointed out.  But overall, I don't see another bank that's as good as a day-to-day bank.
My wife use ukrsibbank (as main account) & OTP, both are quite ok
We have privat too, but whenever we have to deal with their customer service it is absolutely awful, so we use it as little as possible (mostly for transferring money to cards to buy 2nd hand clothes or stay-at-home-mom baking cake & other home-made stuff)
« Last Post by Reggie on Yesterday at 20:17 »
Blubberela......sounds like Fraucha's wife  :D

Don't be a dick. 
« Last Post by BenUA on Yesterday at 20:11 »
Boyfriend!
« Last Post by jbenet on Yesterday at 19:03 »

Repaving a city center, it is nice and appealing to locals (to seduce future voters).
But it is more efficient for the economy and businesses to rebuild highways. It seems noone in Ukraine really wants to take care of the roads in between cities.
« Last Post by Tnic on Yesterday at 17:21 »

BTW, @ Tnic, did they process your TRP or still waiting?

Well, I renew in Jan so yeah, I guess.  :D

The latest cluster flock was trying to get my name corrected on our marriage cert prior to filing wifey's IR 1 app.  We're just gonna file as is, I do have a translation without the mistake.  Just need the PP Pics and off it goes.

« Last Post by Reggie on Yesterday at 15:43 »

BTW, @ Tnic, did they process your TRP or still waiting?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10