Author Topic: TPR expired question  (Read 271 times)

Offline marriedguy

• Expat Messenger
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 10
  • I'm new here - please be gentle with me!!
TPR expired question
« on: 08:40 21-Apr-2017 »
Hi,

My TPR expired, last year.

Do I need to get another D visa ? I went to a lawyer yesterday she did not say anything about D Visa.

If I have to get a D visa, can I get it from Moldova ?

Also What are the requirements for PR ?

Offline AkMike

• Global Moderator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1645
  • -Receive: 1235
Re: TPR expired question
« Reply #1 on: 08:48 21-Apr-2017 »
Wait a minute..

Now you're wanting to move to Ukraine when a short time ago you were going nuts with a psycho and wanting votes on how to conduct your life choices?  ??? 

Something isn't right here...  ::)
In Russia we only had two TV channels. Channel One was propaganda. Channel Two consisted of a KGB officer telling you: Turn back at once to Channel One. Yakov Smirnoff

Online Tnic

• My own TITLE? omg, omg, omg.....
  • Vip Lounge member
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2551
  • -Receive: 1064
  • Gainfully unemployed
« Reply #2 on: 08:52 21-Apr-2017 »
So, you've opted to stay with a psycho then.  But, to answer your questions.

Yes you need another D visa and yes Chisinau or any other UA Consulate will issue you one.

The requirements for PR and TR are listed in multiple posts within the forum.
The next wave of fascism will come disguised as anti-fascism.

Online Reggie

• I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 646
  • -Receive: 528
« Reply #3 on: 11:24 21-Apr-2017 »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wait a minute..

Now you're wanting to move to Ukraine when a short time ago you were going nuts with a psycho and wanting votes on how to conduct your life choices?  ??? 

Is that the one with the f--king psycho again?  I thought it looked familiar. 

Hey Mike, I think 2 or 3 the recent ones are the same guy.  I think they are just dicking everyone around and trying to get info through "job advice" and buying businesses and so on.   

I just checked my PMs and I have a message from that screwball from yesterday wanting to do business with me after I roasted his ass and caught him lying about his professional / academic background.

I will save you the full length message:

"I don't want handouts though. But hell yeah, we could put it to work. Gonna be a hell of a year. I've been in BTC for years. Backed up the truck in Jan. 2015 when it crashed to $1xx. Double-bottomed there and bull mkt ever since. Angel invested some projects in the space too. And ofc was a regular in the SF BTC scene. Our meetups are only like 100 ppl, lol. Many are devs in the space. Some VCs. Mixed bag. I have a private Slack which is good for that sort of talk. Can meet up in UA, whatever."

And I'm going to be up front and tell you I'm skeptical about this one too, though I hope I'm wrong:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  I just have a feeling everyone is going to get taken for a ride.

« Last Edit: 11:41 21-Apr-2017 by Reggie »

Online Fraucha

• Global Moderator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2333
  • -Receive: 3624
  • I have equal disrespect for everyone.
    • Sundra-Tanakoh
« Reply #4 on: 13:11 21-Apr-2017 »
Can you smell it?

Can you smell the hammer as it rears back spraying the old blood off from the last banning?
Peace is the failure of the military to convince the government that it can and should kick its enemies ass.

Offline Дідусь

• Global Moderator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1533
  • -Receive: 3657
  • Retired, living near the cognac distillery!
    • Expatua
« Reply #5 on: 14:11 21-Apr-2017 »

I will save you the full length message:

"I don't want handouts though. But hell yeah, we could put it to work. Gonna be a hell of a year. I've been in BTC for years. Backed up the truck in Jan. 2015 when it crashed to $1xx. Double-bottomed there and bull mkt ever since. Angel invested some projects in the space too. And ofc was a regular in the SF BTC scene. Our meetups are only like 100 ppl, lol. Many are devs in the space. Some VCs. Mixed bag. I have a private Slack which is good for that sort of talk. Can meet up in UA, whatever."

Sounds like college speak! Perhaps from the 60s/70s! Alternatively, the claptrap of a salesman who tries to suck you in with what he believes is impressive jargon.

I should duck as Fraucha cleans his hammer ready for some slick action!

"When surrounded by the dark void of the wilfully blind, it does not excuse those that are a spark of light their duty to shine" - Pompey Nik

Online Fraucha

• Global Moderator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2333
  • -Receive: 3624
  • I have equal disrespect for everyone.
    • Sundra-Tanakoh
« Reply #6 on: 15:00 21-Apr-2017 »
I can't ban him 'cause I think he is a weenie. I can only think he is a weenie and let him do his weenieness until we all get tired of him or he does something extremely stupid.

Like disagree with me. or Insult salo.
Peace is the failure of the military to convince the government that it can and should kick its enemies ass.

Online Reggie

• I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 646
  • -Receive: 528
« Reply #7 on: 15:15 21-Apr-2017 »
I can't ban him 'cause I think he is a weenie. I can only think he is a weenie and let him do his weenieness until we all get tired of him or he does something extremely stupid.

Like disagree with me. or Insult salo.

I almost hit the Thank You button and then I got to that fascist stuff at the end.   :D

But I liked the bit about the hammer.  That was really good.

Offline Дідусь

• Global Moderator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
    • Expatua
« Reply #8 on: 15:31 21-Apr-2017 »
Can you smell it?

Can you smell the hammer as it rears back spraying the old blood off from the last banning?

Fraucha in blood curdling action:

"When surrounded by the dark void of the wilfully blind, it does not excuse those that are a spark of light their duty to shine" - Pompey Nik

Offline BobLviv

• Expat VSOP
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 115
  • -Receive: 56
  • Feel free to contact me about anything interesting
« Reply #9 on: 17:26 21-Apr-2017 »
Wait a minute..

Is that the one with the f--king psycho again?  I thought it looked familiar. 

Moderators could check the IP, though. If there is a proper and not a dark web one ... :( But even then, if all the compared ones has a dark web one, that could be an indication as well.
For sure something or rather somebody to keep an eye on ... ::)

Offline AkMike

• Global Moderator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1645
  • -Receive: 1235
« Reply #10 on: 18:05 21-Apr-2017 »
 ;)  Dun Did!  ;D
In Russia we only had two TV channels. Channel One was propaganda. Channel Two consisted of a KGB officer telling you: Turn back at once to Channel One. Yakov Smirnoff

Offline Hairball

• Expat XO
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 86
  • -Receive: 152
  • I live here....
« Reply #11 on: 20:46 21-Apr-2017 »
Dang....I am corn fused on this thread. Didn't MG say wife was flipping out because he wanted to hangout with his kids? I thought his kids were in USA. If he is here, what difference is it if he wants to hangout with kids. I must be FUBAR and thinking out of one of my holes :'(

Offline Дідусь

• Global Moderator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
    • Expatua
« Reply #12 on: 13:00 22-Apr-2017 »
Dang....I am corn fused on this thread. Didn't MG say wife was flipping out because he wanted to hangout with his kids? I thought his kids were in USA. If he is here, what difference is it if he wants to hangout with kids. I must be FUBAR and thinking out of one of my holes :'(

Reminds me of a great post by MWD who no longer graces this great forum although he is still very much active in Odessa! Enjoy! The links may no longer work but you can still get a chuckle or two.

I'm not an attorney... and frankly, I don't feel like researching case law, not that I don't know how.  There are at least a few points in which it the US Judicial Branch at the behest of the US Executive Branch is engaging in absolute and direct contradiction to the US Constitution and Global International Norms. 

Let the Fubarness begin!

United States Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court - authorized in 1978, established in 1979.   It oversees requests for surveillance warrants against suspected foreign agents inside the USA.    The immediate implication is US intelligence agencies NEED A WARRANT to engage in electronic surveillance of foreign agents; but apparently don't need one for everyone else.  It's issued just shy of 34k warrants from its inception through 2012, declining less than 12 -- approval rate of 99.97%.

It is regarded as a secret court, because the public is not allowed in; the proceedings are not available; and for the most part only government attorneys even see the judge, its rulings cannot be appealed.  It is likened unto a "parallel Supreme Court".   Did we need two - who's more supreme?  Are they equally supreme?  And what happens if they disagree?  Or is that not allowed?   It interacts with only one group of people - the NSA/FBI and similar agencies.   

Judge #1... please step up -- Royce Lamberth was chief judge of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court from 1995 to 2002.  Chief Judge... so that probably makes him a pretty good authority.   He claims it was an "independent court" during his tenure, but needed an "adversary" - someone to argue against the cases like a normal court.  Other news channels carried the article - but several have since taken it down --

Implication is that those presenting the case are probably going to try to make their case convincing... and since there's no one to freakin' challenge a single word they say... yep... it's probably going to sound pretty convincing.   He goes on to say in relation to the DOI, on page 3, "I don't quarrel that the language was intemperate. It had been born of 12 years' frustration of repeated lying to me by the government."

Now, let's bring on Judge #2... Judge James Robertson, state your name .... James Robertson.   Thank you.   James Robertson was a federal judge who served on the US District Court who also served on the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court from 2002 until he resigned in December, 2005.   He apparently resigned from the court when he learned Bush had approved surveillance without the court's knowledge.  That might be debated, but he too asserts the need for the court to hear more than one side of the argument. 

Now... you might ask, how do you get to be a judge on FISA?... heh...

They are all appointed by the same person - Chief Justice Roberts - incidentally the same guy who cast the deciding vote for Obamacare. 

More informed opinions...

And more - relating to former members of the court requesting oversight on Bush-era executive orders regarding wiretapping

Could go on but will skip to conclusions so I can make better use of my weekend and perhaps delve into another topic.

Summary and Concluding Notes --- FISA Judges themselves have acknowledged a need for an "adversary" -- an opposing view, someone who can counter fabrications.  That's normal.  That's a court.  But we have presidents that like Kangaroo Courts - who seem to think that leading the United States into becoming the most Powerful Banana Republic in history is somehow an honorable aspiration. 

Of course they are not going to come out and say it is illegal... that would impune their service. 

But hey... why even need FISA when you have PRISM?  Oh... because FISA is for foreign agents and they are probably less of a threat than the average user of Verizon, Microsoft, Google, etc.  There's at least a .03% chance that a FISA judge might not agree with the NSA to issue a warrant.  With Prism... well... .03% is just way too freakin' much of a chance that the NSA/FBI/etc. won't get their way.

Sounds like discrimination...

Now... the legality of it?   Arguments could be made under the 4th and 5th Amendments, as well as section 1 of the 14th Amendment.

A defense attorney in the US, probably anywhere, likely has a reasonable amount of experience with the prosecution failing to provide timely discovery papers, sometimes concealing and omitting evidence from the defense.  How convenient would it be to not even have a defense to provide discovery to? 

That sounds like a great job...  I can see people there photoshopping pictures and even movies, adding movie-like special effects,

"And the suspect proceeded to the rendezvous point with Bin Laden, who unbeknownst to everyone else has been working at Disneyland making sure infants are safely secured in the "It's a Small Afterworld Afterall" amusement ride which is the real center of the Al Qaeda network in the United States.  See exhibit A.  This shows Bin Laden dressed as Snow White.  Exhibit B shows Bin Laden undressing from his Snow White costume.  Here we have a slideshow... showing the target of our investigation making cupcakes, the very same types of cupcakes that the Transportation Security Administration banned last Christmas.  Here are snapshots of all the ingredients, including copious amounts of C-4 and unpasteurized milk.  We respectfully request a FISA warrant so that we can track down this unauthorized unpasteurized milk vendor as this presents a serious threat to American safety."

I'm not being creative there.  That would not be terribly difficult for a professional graphic/video artist.  It wouldn't pass an expert's analysis, but we can reasonably doubt that these judges are trained in authenticating the legitimacy of a digital file of any sort.

---  But then, we keep coming back to why need FISA when we have PRISM?  Well, if one has a problem with FISA, one must have a problem with PRISM... if only for our being treated as second class citizens. 

Still, Fubarism is entertaining and like many people who play World of Warcraft... entertainment is worth more than money, health, freedom...  dignity...

I'll hold off on the indefinite detainment for a bit... but what would be really cool is if the United States offered free World of Warcraft accounts to everyone who was being detained indefinitely.  Imagine the response, you'd have thousands, probably millions of volunteers.  And the United States would be able to sell WOW Gold to make up for all of the Real Gold it doesn't have - potentially edging China out of the market. 

FUBAR.