Author Topic: Putin granted the FSB the right to seize land for state needs  (Read 263 times)

Offline AkMike

• Global Moderator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1799
  • -Receive: 1364
Next will be to declare himself Czar for Life.  ::)

Russian President Vladimir Putin signed an order granting the FSB the right to seize land and real estate for government needs. The order was published on the legislative information website of the Russian Federation.

The text of the document says that the FSB "has within its authority, the ability to decide on the seizure of land and (or) real estate property located on it for the needs of the Russian Federation."

It is noted that in order to implement the order, the FSB can only use people already employed in the state agencies and only use the federal budget, without additional funding.

Over the winter, Putin signed a law regulating the use of physical force, special equipment, and firearms against prisoners.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In Russia we only had two TV channels. Channel One was propaganda. Channel Two consisted of a KGB officer telling you: Turn back at once to Channel One. Yakov Smirnoff

Online Reggie

• I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1125
  • -Receive: 872
  • 100% Against jellied eels

None of this surprises me.

Russia and China also export these pressure methods to neighboring states.

Online David Rochlin

• Vip Lounge member
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 811
  • -Receive: 1132
  • Statue of the Motherland
Eventually Russia will be grabbing Moscow and St. Petersburg apartments owned by Ukrainian nationals and giving them as rewards to loyal soldiers and rebels. 
Right now it is probably about office towers and hotels for Putin Cronies, especially those affected by sanctions.

Online Reggie

• I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1125
  • -Receive: 872
  • 100% Against jellied eels
Eventually Russia will be grabbing Moscow and St. Petersburg apartments owned by Ukrainian nationals and giving them as rewards to loyal soldiers and rebels. 

Are you kidding?  That's guaranteed.   100%.

When the Ayatollahs came to power in Iran they seized everything; factories, farm lands, houses . . . endless list. 

They tracked down the Iranian living in Dubai that had the contract for distributing Sony TVs in Iran, held a gun to his head, and said "sign it over to the Ayatollahs son." 

They do this for reasons as small as Iranians saying 'I don't like the Ayatollah' or 'I don't want to be affiliated with Islam' (The Iranians were originally Zoroastrian, then forcefully converted). 

Surprised this hasn't happened yet in Russia, though the Russians teach Caucuses states to do this.  And the USSR was all about this too.  Seize people's cows, then make them stand in line for milk.
« Last Edit: 11:28 19-May-2017 by Reggie »