Author Topic: Overstaying 90/180 and then applying for PR within the country  (Read 175 times)

Offline limiteddi

• Expat Messenger
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 2
  • I'm new here - please be gentle with me!!
I've heard from both DMS and Border Services: DMS is claiming its not a problem but Border Services says DMS may ask to exit and reenter the country to have a recent entry stamp. Looking for feedback from those with first hand experience.

Offline AkMike

• Global Moderator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1723
  • -Receive: 1288
Do you mean TRP or PR?  And if PR what are you basing it on?
In Russia we only had two TV channels. Channel One was propaganda. Channel Two consisted of a KGB officer telling you: Turn back at once to Channel One. Yakov Smirnoff

Offline limiteddi

• Expat Messenger
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 2
  • I'm new here - please be gentle with me!!
Its for my spouse, either my spouses mother that resides here or myself when these bunch of bureaucrats finally issue my first Ukrainian passport so basically reunification with the family. It's TPR, the first step.
« Last Edit: 10:49 19-Jun-2017 by limiteddi »

Offline AkMike

• Global Moderator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1723
  • -Receive: 1288
Use the search engine here and double check,,, BUT IIRC you'll need a D visa from out of country at a UA embassy.  Then the TRP.
In Russia we only had two TV channels. Channel One was propaganda. Channel Two consisted of a KGB officer telling you: Turn back at once to Channel One. Yakov Smirnoff

Online Tnic

• My own TITLE? omg, omg, omg.....
  • Vip Lounge member
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2722
  • -Receive: 1161
  • Gainfully unemployed
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Use the search engine here and double check,,, BUT IIRC you'll need a D visa from out of country at a UA embassy.  Then the TRP.

There ya go.

If you have to leave the country then go to a nearby UA Consulate and get the D visa.  Otherwise you're on the 90 in 90 out plan.

And as Mike said, check the recent treads in our Visa &Immigration section for info.  ALSO: visit YOUR local OVIR where the paperwork will be processed and ask them what THEY need for TRP.
The next wave of fascism will come disguised as anti-fascism.