Author Topic: remember the girl who showed up in lingerie  (Read 2294 times)

Online clanholmes

• Vip Lounge member
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 723
  • -Receive: 983
remember the girl who showed up in lingerie
« on: 22:49 30-May-2012 »
For her school graduation
Well she has a model contract now
Graduate School of Dnepropetrovsk region Pavlograd Anastasia Fomenko, who became a star because of the internet frank prom dress, received an offer from the Russian-Italian Agency Soni de Russo to become a model.

The company is ready to offer a 17-year contract Fomenko. Management Agency announced that they have attracted, and the figure of the schoolgirl and her dress. The company noted that they would spare no effort to become a recognizable image of the Fomenko worldwide.

The answer is still unknown girl. A girl who wants to become a journalist, is now actively preparing for entrance exams.

Recall that the 17-year-old Anastasia Fomenko became famous in runet after the posted photos from the official ceremony on your page in one of the social networks. In the picture a graduate of posing for a photograph in a transparent black lace dress. Toilet complement black stockings and red shoes with wedges.

Photos of Ukrainian graduates immediately spread all over the Russian-speaking Internet and provoked a storm of discussion forums and communities.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What is a father to tell a daughter? Sveta, go to school and dress like a skank so you can get a modeling contract, because reality is the west only looks for pretty girls who look like sluts, and do not care about her education value.
I remember once that USSR was renowned for its scientists and pragmatic people, now it is looked at being place that girls are sluts and men are racists nazis.

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Socrates

Read, but not write

Offline Fraucha

• I also live here.
  • Global Moderator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1340
  • -Receive: 2150
  • I have equal disrespect for everyone.
    • Sundra-Tanakoh
Re: remember the girl who showed up in lingerie
« Reply #1 on: 06:09 31-May-2012 »
You know, the funny thing is that she is not any better looking than or even has a better body than many of the girls I have seen around town. But it pays to advertise and she got what she wanted, attention and a contract.
I don't use big words & have a vivid imagination. Sure I dream of magic Doggie World where I am King & enslave cats and humans to do my bidding, where I can say "Bring me the head of a pig and get someone to play the fiddle for me", and it is done. (TMI?)

Online David Rochlin

• Vip Lounge member
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 318
  • -Receive: 568
  • Statue of the Motherland
« Reply #2 on: 19:20 31-May-2012 »
This is about publicity for the agency.  The agency that signed her to a joke of a 17 year contract, gets some of the girl's thunder.  She will get a bit of work for the duration of her fifteen minutes of fame, but obviously she is not tall enough to get many assignments once her fame evaporates.
Hey, if an ordinary young woman can get press in Ukraine without taking all of her clothes off or being murdered, then that is kind of cute.  Anastasia is wearing more than many American cheerleaders in middle school athletics, or at least as much, anyway.
She should be shot for wearing those red shoes, though.
Better photos and video:
« Last Edit: 19:38 31-May-2012 by David Rochlin »

Offline Fraucha

• I also live here.
  • Global Moderator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
    • Sundra-Tanakoh
« Reply #3 on: 20:00 31-May-2012 »
I was letting the red shoes go, but yeah, black would have been better.
I don't use big words & have a vivid imagination. Sure I dream of magic Doggie World where I am King & enslave cats and humans to do my bidding, where I can say "Bring me the head of a pig and get someone to play the fiddle for me", and it is done. (TMI?)

Online David Rochlin

• Vip Lounge member
  • I live here
  • Thank You
« Reply #4 on: 21:53 31-May-2012 »
Well, to be honest, just in general, red shoes and a black dress is a classic look.  I was just googling it.  Those red shoes and that dress don't really work that well.  The shoes are battleships, clashing with the filmy outfit.  And the color problem relates to her needing to have some other color on her, not just the shoes.  If she had a red handbag, and or a red, jacket, choker, or sash, or even a hat... something.

Offline Fraucha

• I also live here.
  • Global Moderator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
    • Sundra-Tanakoh
« Reply #5 on: 04:21 01-Jun-2012 »
Red choker would have been the ticket with the red shoes, as well as a red riding crop.

Online David Rochlin

• Vip Lounge member
  • I live here
  • Thank You
« Reply #6 on: 05:05 01-Jun-2012 »
She would have lost the modeling contract for sure.  Red riding crops are for halloween, and Modeling agencies  are patronizing about cosplay.  They draw a sort of red line between high fashion and costumes.  You and I might regard the two types of clothing as similar, but for fashion executives to do so, would detract from their aura of pretentiousness, which could be very expensive for them.
Red Riding Crop Not!
« Last Edit: 05:10 01-Jun-2012 by David Rochlin »

Offline Fraucha

• I also live here.
  • Global Moderator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
    • Sundra-Tanakoh
« Reply #7 on: 05:24 01-Jun-2012 »
I grok.